Jan 18, 2011

pics from hong kong and shenzhen













I borrowed Toni's camera for a few pictures...so the fancy pics are from her camera and the boring plain ones are from my cellphone camera...blah. Her camera was too fancy anyway!!!! The construction is amazing and everywhere. They are so serious about advancing, that they might be missing some important factors, like the people and who can actually afford to live in these expensive places...The random botanical gardens through Shenhen was nice, but the weather was sooo glib.
Anyway sorry for the lack of good pics. You've seen one city, you've seen them all. No I'm not jaded, I just don't think its really important to take pictures of a bunch of buildings plus it I was on a mission.

2 comments:

  1. nice, deefsies. i'm taking it you didn't get much time on HK island proper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was back and forth. i didn't want to spend a lot of money and i really wasn't into the crowds of people.

    ReplyDelete