Dec 14, 2012

Sharing means caring

I thought that one of my TA (teacher assistant)telling me "you looking sexy today", while I was in the middle of teaching a lesson, would be the OH OK I'VE HEARD/SEEN IT ALL moment, but no. My youngest student Jerry 2 1/2 years old (pictured)
He knows more than lets on and has insisted on becoming my lil laoshi (teacher) and class REGULATOR. Many of the students sometimes call me Black Cat (no idea why) or "da pigu" (big butt). I can only guess about the latter, but whatever. Jerry thinks its a good idea to stand next to me or my TA to help sing/teach/oversea the class
Today was special, for some reason I was showing the kids stand up, sit down, turn around. They all thought I looked funny, I guess, and started shouting da pigu (big butt) Jerry yells "SIT DOWN PLEASE" and proceed to attempt to bite my butt with the few teeth he has. I asked him what he was doing and he just laughed and started singing a song we learned a few weeks ago. I tell him "ni feng la hai zi" (you crazy child. He smiles and tells me to hurry and clap (in chinese).

Its clear to me that there is a 50 year old man in that 2 1/2 year old body...

Anne must watch out...for real.


No comments:

Post a Comment