Jan 14, 2009

Double Trouble...ugh

So Jessica and I found out today that 2 classes is pushing it!
PiYo is A WORKOUT!!!
We got a little too excited and attempted to to Turbo Kick class immediately afterwards.
That was a poor choice considering we were both aching from PiYo.
This is ok though. Trial and error. This week is a lithmus test for working out at WWW. (Whens the best time to go and do what at different times of the day...) I am enjoying the energy we are feeding off of each other. This working out with people is a new phenomenon for me.
I'm going to ride the wave and hope and pray the novelty doesn't wear off.
I'm going to try my hardest to stay motivated

Also as much as I keep saying that pacing yourself is the way to go, I am finding that I'm sprinting recklessly toward my goals.
I don't mind pushing myself when I workout, but I need to be aware of my limits so that I don't get burned out to quickly.

Kim and Vikki are on target and YOTB is in full affect!

No comments:

Post a Comment