Jan 5, 2009

Nothing much...

I've started to seriously take note of what I'm eating....or not eating. I spend 3 hours in the grocery store yesterday. I looked at every ingredient on everything I picked up. If it had
high fructrose corn syrup (which I'm good about avoiding) or any type of nitrates, nitrites (food preservatitives) I quickly disregarded it. After 3 hours of heavy reading, I came out with one bag and spend $20. Oatmeal (the not descript with no flavor), cinninmon (to add to non descript oatmeal), grapefruit and apples, Kashi cereal and Kashi snack bars. I eat like this anyway, but I usually have lots of frozen meals or precoook dinners also. Now there is no processed food in my life!!! This is going to be an uphill battle to find food I can eat.

I can do this...

1 comment:

  1. Dfo,

    Excellent. I am excited about our Friday gathering. Are you bringing the powerpoint?

    ReplyDelete