May 29, 2009

Nope Not the Wig


Oh so amusing!!!
Got my hair cut today. Feeling good about it. Maintenance should be minimal, but we'll see. I like that I have bangs and they're not weird. I'm not sure why I feel invincible right now, but I do!!!
I'm going to wake up early tomorrow, get to work at a decent time, do a zumba class and piyo sometime between meetings and phone calls. YOTB meeting on Sunday. I'm curious what we will talk about. I've been wondering how the others are fairing with meeting their goals for YOTB.
This has been an off week. I'm not sure why it was so hard to get up AND go to work, but I'll have more motivation next week. My plan is to use as many free pass for yoga all over the city in the next few months. Its a fun challenge that I'm sure my cheerleading friends will partake in...
Cause I'm invincible right now!!!!

1 comment: