May 1, 2009

Clothes and Life, what the Hell

I didn't think I would get to this where I feel such disdain for shopping. Clearing and organizing
the life has become a chore instead of the 2nd nature behavior I wanted to somehow "just happen".
I own too many things and am sad that I have to get more things, because my clothes are not fitting properly. This should be a good thing but seems to be counter-productive. I find I think about things too much. Constantly over thinking gets you no where.

This weekend, I'm going to put out at least 6 chapters of my book and narrow my move (location) some more. I'm really looking forward to going to Dallas. Just thinking about how my visits there will be numbered if I move overseas has suddenly begin to trouble me. I know I have my families support in whatever I decide, but moving across country alone is another world from moving across a body of water.

I need to find a job with a good fit for me. I might be unrealistic with the economy like it is, but I'm going to do this somehow.

Now back to listening to some Leehom. He's going to sing me into being super motivated and positive...

No comments:

Post a Comment