Jul 17, 2009

What Else...


People should get paid to look for a job. I've been staring at the computer for 3 hours now and I've found 5 semi-decent jobs. I had not counted on dealing with unemployment in my YOTB.
Alas, c'est la vie. I'm not unemployed JUST yet, but I was told (along with the entire company) that bankruptcy is imminent. I am looking into independent study programs overseas now and I've sent off my application to a few teaching (ugh) positions in Japan. It will be fine. I need to be more malleable with my choices. No limiting myself!!!!!


I just got back from Dallas visiting the fam. I've acquired two amazing new fBook friends that I'm soooooo happy to have found. My cousins Adrian and her daughter Daphne. I love them so much and have missed so much of their lives. Its ok though...its all about going forward.
We've been communicating nonstop since I left Dallas...so so so so happy.
Somehow I managed to make it to the gym while in that hot state. I'm not sure, but I think I even left without gaining 20 lbs (which is usual)
Sidenote...
So I reach and surpassed my goal of losing more inches before I went to Dallas.
(13 inches to be exact *pats herself on her back*)
I was happy with myself I must say. But little did I know that it would
be broadcasted in the gym on a lil something they called "Wall of Fame".
As proud and motivating as that idea is...why must they put such details on the
wall. I don't have any hangups with it, but come on. Anyway, its there and its a positive reminder of my present body and future body (thanks Leen for that)
I will be pushing my cardio now.
I'm still trying to find the balance, but I've narrowed down my focus to legs and stomach.
Long-term goal, which was brought to my attention that I was missing by my mom, to be a size 10-12.
Getting healthy is the ultimate goal, but I didn't think about narrowing the focus to a point where all I need to do is maintain. Mom you're a genius.
Anyway that's where I am now.
Btw the pic is of my sis and dad staring longingly at the Grand Canyon (it was posed no worries, my sis thinks she's Annie Leibovitz its cool)


No comments:

Post a Comment