Feb 1, 2010

Discovering and Recovering

I'm trying very hard to get back on the normal food wagon...I'm failing miserably.
So I'm thinking that this diet/detox was great overall, but I failed to have a proper exit strategy.
I underestimated what NOT having certain foods in my body meant after 28 days. Instead of slowly introducing food, I went head first like an idiot and ate things my body immediately rejected. So I am adjusting right now. I will probably eat meat and diary a few times a month. I liked having that energy. Back to keeping it simple.

We had a potluck at work today. I had a plate with 3 tablespoons of things on it that I couldn't finish. It was sad, there were so much good munchies.

Maybe removing oils, dairy, meat, processed foods completely is the lifestyle change I need...

Still figuring it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment