Jan 30, 2010

After 28 days


Its done. I'm finished.

Lessons learned from this:

-I can go without meat, dairy, oils, processed foods period

-This is not JUST a detox/diet. Its a lifestyle change that works wonders.

-Cooking properly for yourself has so many rewards.

-To my amazement I have will power, not as much as I would like, but I have it.

-Feeling my best should be top priority. All the time

-Disciplining yourself can change your outlook on life

-Having people around that are just as excited about what you're doing , if not more, keeps you motivated and definitely fuels you.

-I have and should be proud of my accomplishments...


I will probably keep this diet to some extent. Maybe adding oil and cheese every
now and again. From now on I'll be aware of my eating, without being excessively strict. I like having the energy and feeling good. Maintaining is whats important now.

No comments:

Post a Comment