Mar 2, 2010

A rant...my declaration

*Sorry for the extreme language

Fuck winter for making me feel like shit. I stopped going to hot yoga as often as I was, my workouts have suffered these past few weeks, and I'm just feeling crappy in general. I decided today...no more. I'm tired, sore, and bruised from snowboarding this weekend. I did not let this stop me from going to the gym. I've had it with this funk I'm in.

Dear winter,
I will not stay in and become a vegetable, bump on a log, or any other metaphorical term for hibernating and being lazy.
I will stand in your cold AND I WILL complain.
I will walk in the snow filled sidewalks, because you decided several feet of fluffy goodness is cute.
I will happily don fun hats to keep my head warm when your subzero temperatures get out of hand.
I will wear as many scarves as possible when you're being pissy and insisting on blowing snow and wintry mixes at me.
You will not last much longer, so I'm going to put up with you.

Hear this winter...you will not dictate my feelings anymore.

Sincerely,

Resident of Chicago that just declared war on you


On an up note, I've started back on the E2 diet. I'm not really "on" it. I should stop saying that. I am doing the E2. I want to sustain eating no dairy, no meat, no oils, no processed foods for more than the original 28 days.
5 days on (during the work week) and 2 days (the weekend)not at strict. I might use olive oil or eat fish on the weekends. I'm not going to think too hard about it. I want eating like this to be less of a chore and more of a habit.

Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment