Mar 31, 2010

Hiatus Over, Listening to the body more...



Lets see...

I'm trying to wrap my head around Visas, like which ones I need to get for touring vs working in China and S.Korea.
My searches have been narrowed to coastal China, Seoul/Busan /Incheon S. Korea.
I figured, with the advice of Jake, that the cultural shock won't be too much if I focus on cities that are known for being expat friendly and I think I could acclimated well in.

So, my wrist has healed and I'm gradually trying to get back into working out on my regular schedule. I cut back quite a bit, understandably being broken and all. I was pretty sure I didn't lose or gain. I'm not eating and white flour, sugar, or processed foods, dairy, or meat.I figured that there wasn't too much damage made by me not working out excessively.

A coworker commented on how "thin" I looked and I didn't think much of it. Someone else said something and I was for sure that they were crazy. So I went and got measured...

I lost 5 freaking inches and 8lbs! The trainer at the gym attributed this to my metabolism "getting up there". This made me happy and also explained why NONE OF MY BRAS ARE FITTING!!!

Yes friends! I'm a 38DD HOLLA (formerly 42DD)!!!!! I seriously thought something was wrong with me and my clothes and bras, but my annoying boobs are going down. They're still too big, but its progress.

I'm heading to Toronto this weekend. I can't explain how excited I am to get away.
Right on schedule with my 31st bday. I need to do some thinking and mind clearing while I'm away.

Thats all she wrote...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment