Jun 17, 2011

5 days to go and I'm not ready

This is what Jo's face looks like after saying "no" to me and then saying "ok fine" to whatever wonderful idea I have. Also pictured is my life o' crap in a nutshell.



I strongly dislike countowns with a passion and I do them all the time. I'm random and strange. I know. As I pack and get ready, I'm trying to get an idea of what to expect on this very strange rollercoaster I'm about to get on. I open an email a few days ago and Tiger mom has sent me mail apologizing because the trip as been altered a little. I'm thinking "ok, this was too good to be true and I need a back up plan" Turns out the plans changed to 3 to 4 days in Moscow now instead of straight to Paris. I laugh and think "oh of course we need to pop over to Russia and visit someone for something....WTF?!?!?" I look at the email and it has my new routing and flight/train itinerary update. It reads as follows: Shanghai to Moscow to Paris to Marseille to Toulon to London to Shanghai. I look at it for awhile and reply to Tiger mom "oh moscow, of course. I've never been. Guess I will need to exchange some Russian currency ahaha.(I'm not embarrased to admit that I have no idea what the money is called in Russia) Keep me updated :)
yes I did included the smiley in the reply.

Thats all I got for now.

2 comments:

  1. are you taking the tren to moscow, lady? that would be BALLIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your adventures!!

    jo's face in response to giving in to you is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete