Oct 29, 2012

the rooommate


After looking at many places, I finally came across a French speaking girl from Madagascar named Shamira . She was looking for someone to replace her because she was sick and tired of China and her German bf she met in Shanghai said that he wants to marry her...but she would need to leave China. She said ok.

Shamira was a hilarious no bullshit young lady. I wish she stayed longer. Her last weeks here were really fun . Now I have another reason to go to Germany now :)
Before Shamira left she gave me the detailed low down on my now current roommate Anna (the girl has many alias' I just found out about this one). Shamira did not sugar coat ANYTHING. So I knew what I was getting into right away (she said she only thought it was fair that I knew that I would now have a grown ass child under my wings)
I sat back and watched and waited...

“Anna/Ivanna/Ivy/Ann/Becky” is from Jakarta. She's VERY much 21 years old. She “goes to school here in china” (meaning her mother pays and she goes to class from time to time when she is not drunk, passed out, or trying to hustle work from somewhere).

She's smart and means well, but just terribly immature. I tried to hangout with her initially while Shamira was still in Shanghai. Although I was tired and it wasn't easy with my schedule, I went out exactly 4 times before I called it quits. Anna likes to party...which is totally fine. She likes for others to pay for her and she loves online meet ups and meeting guys on a daily basis treat her. Its on an impressive level. She doesn't go home with any of them AND they pay for her taxis home. She's very naïve and only sees things and decides based on “will I have a good time or not”. Its a different approach to prioritizing your life, but whatever.

I stopped all social activity when I somehow ended up on a double date with her when she popped up (with her latest online guy and his friend) at bar where I was watching a soccer game. I did not invite her or tell her where I was. I think the bartender told her. The girl is strangely connected. She comes up to me and whispers that these guys will buy us dinner and drinks. I looked at her like she had 5 eyes and 4 breast. She then says “oh its fine, I won't tell Joe. He's too busy anyway”. I tell her that thats not the problem here. She laughs and says no worries. I continue watching the game. I leave them ALL there after I finished watching the game. She was disappointed and told me when she got home that they split the bill and made her pay for her own shit and that she will never call them again EVER. I shook my head and said that I will never go out with her EVER again. You are too ridiculous for even me.

Life mantra "no drama, no crazy"

withs lots of love from china,

Anne with an "e"

No comments:

Post a Comment