Jan 1, 2013

Happy New Year

"Life is like a camera,
Just focus on what's important and capture the good times,
develop from the negative and if things don't work out,
just take another shot.” 


I'm not going to over analyze 2012 or set crazy expectations for this year. I'm just going to keep trucking on. I'm busy with the school and private students. My goal is trying to save money and pay off debts...

Moving forward is my only focus. Dealing with the headache of Joe being absurdly busy and his family extremely crazy, I decided that I can't change things that I have no control over. So no more stressing out about that.

I'm going to work on going to the spa more and get back into shape. I've seem to have somehow been hanging out with the roommate in the mix of frustration/absence of Joe and that's insane. Ivanne came to me a few weeks ago and said that she wants to be a better person. I said ummm ok and then she asked me what she can do. I asked her why she she thought that I could answer this question for her. She exclaims that I seem to have it together. I laugh at her and say nothing is ever as it seems I tell her that I had 12 years on her to learn how to do things. I'm always learning and making mistakes. She says that she wants to do something with her life, but not sure where to start or what to do. I tell her that she can start from there and that no one can give her the answers. I told her that she needs to stop being so damn lazy if she wanted some advice. That was as much as I was going to provide. Hell, no one is mapping things out for me. I'm taking one day at a time too.

Anne is still in China...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment