Mar 19, 2009

Progress?

I feel that I can't really update the blog unless I've made some progress. The idea of just discussing what I'm "going to do" is getting old to me. I will simply go over what I am "doing".

1. I've started, what we've coined "superhero's workout". Victoria is a hard-ass so its a good opportunity to take my working out to another level. Plus I'm a project for her. (I think I humor her more then anything)

2. I'm not guilt ridden (as much) when I don't workout.

3. I've purchased some furniture. Swatches and paint are next. The home cleansing is right on track.

Must remember patience, patience, patience.

I'm excited that my sister is moving back to the states. She will get to see me and my place a lot more often.

Spring is so close I can taste it!!!! Maybe I will work hard enough to wear a 2 piece and not have to wear a sarong over it...You never know!

Dfo out

No comments:

Post a Comment