Mar 27, 2009

Superhero...


I thought maybe I was burned out with exercising. This is not the case.
I needed more variety.
I love the classes. Yasmin is the best instructor. Only because she is 19 and entertaining as hell.
Zumba is amazingly fun with Yasmin. I feel so good and so worked out by the end of class.
I think Jessica and I have gotten Turbo Kick down....finally!
Of course they will change the music and routine now that we've finally got what the heck is going on.
My workouts with Victoria are definitely pushing me like I want. We've been doing it for 2 weeks now. I'm going to give it another 3 weeks before I measure myself. I am extremely nervous that my hard work will not give me the results I want.

Its just impatience. It will pass. It usually does.

I have no energy when I get home. I seriously wonder how long I can keep up
with going to the gym twice a day. Last week. I didn't workout or look at a gym for 3 whole days!!! Today was the 1st day in 4 days I walk/ran on the treadmill. I've been doing other cardio and didn't realize that "oh yeah you were trying to do the running thing". Time to get back on that wagon for sure.

I'm going to Michigan this weekend. Fingers-crossed I get to do some yoga with Eliz and the AnnArbs crew. I need this get away.


I have a restless feeling that I'm sure I can nap away in Ann Arbor!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment