Apr 22, 2009

The hourglass that is my life

I'm not sure who turned my hourglass over, but I feel like the flood gates have been open and the sand is rapidly falling to the bottom. I feel freaking rushed again. I was on the treadmill today thinking (while looking in the mirror) "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!"
I'm not where I feel I should be. I've slacked on the working out so that I'm not a crazy loon, but at the same time forgot that I need to get results.
I won't go crazy, I won't go crazy, I won't go crazy...to late.

Ugh. Its fine. My ultimate goal 2-1-A. Moving away!!!!!
With 2 bags, 1 bike, A dream...I can do this.

Work on teaching certifications, finding jobs, getting healthy!!!!
Staying positive is the key.

Maybe a strict schedule is what I need. Not sure who will call me on my shit,
but discipline would be a little something I could throw into the mix of my life
right now. Also time to cut back on the food I'm eating...maybe my bread intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment