Apr 17, 2009

Gym Pimp...


I've got another lady at work on board with the working out bandwagon.

A few have fallen off, but it's all good. I'm taking one day at a time and trying not to stress myself out. Some more potential newcomers are taking a class with us tomorrow. I'm really excited about people being apart of the group exercising.

I may not see the progress I want as fast as I want, but I'm having a hell of a good
time getting there. Ups and downs are a given. I feel as if its still new and exciting.
I can dance while working out and have a great time. I'm overwhelmed with sharing
this feeling. Honestly think I JUST realized this while typing just now...


As scared as I am to get measured again, I'm terribly curious about the results since
the last time I have my measurements taken. I feel like I've been working hard, but that's not really a reasonable way to see progress. When I get the verdict (cause I feel like I'm on trial and waiting for the jury to condemn me for not working out enough or properly) I have 2 choices
I could a) become depressed with not meeting my goal or b) take whatever it is and use it as a stepping stone (listening to lots of Duffy) to go to the next level.
I'm opting for b. Whatever level it is, I have to see it as positive in order to go forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment