Apr 7, 2009

Looking Up and Ahead

I took pictures of myself in my 2 piece swimsuit. I think I will feel that I'm making progress if I see visuals. Plus everyone and their mom have these ridiculous before and after shots. I pray to God I don't have before and before pictures. HAHAHAHA

So I've eased up on my workout. I only went once a day last week. I needed a break maybe.
I turned 30 Sunday and I feel like I need to get it in gear. You think I had one foot in the grave at the rate my mind is planning. Even if 30 is suppose to be a turning point, I feel like I had an awakening long before. I like to think I'm ahead of the game. (whatever game that might be)

I'm feeling exhausted, might be the vitamins. I just realized I ran out last week.
Why do they make a difference...damn it!?!!?!?

Oh I can't wait for Spring. I want to wear dresses more this Spring and Summer.
Not sure why, but it seems a lot easier.

Upping the cardio and varying the muscle strength routine. Not really sure whats happening, but I feel my body changing for sure. I'm nervous about getting measured again in a few weeks. I want to really see if using free weight is something I should be doing or am doing correctly.

We'll see...

Btw, while in Ann Arbor, I went to the YMCA with Eliz and Josh. Saturday and Sunday.
So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment