Sep 13, 2011

A more positive post...for crying out loud.

So I've made an appointment with this publisher guy friend of Joe's named Miller. I met him last year and because I'm slow didn't think to consult him or try asking for his assistance or some guidance for book publishing. So we'll see.

I will not have anymore "damn Joe" complaining post. I probably will never understand him so I will stop trying. He's doing outpatient treatment for his stomach and says he's fine. He just keeps saying "you told me to take care of myself and that my condition isn't good...". Who throws words back at people like that. 5 year olds, thats who. I told him "don't complain if I disappear. I will probably be too busy finding myself to bother letting you know" He looks at me like he's disappointed...hilarious. I agree with my friend Sam, I SHOULD BE GETTING PAID FOR THE WORK I do in this relationship. Whatever

I've learned that the queen, chinese french national (God yes I know, another one) of the ifa (fashion school I interviewed with) doesn't like females under 24 or anyone born under the year of the monkey sign. I feel my chances are good. I am 32 and born under the goat sign. Let's pray she's not crazy....

No comments:

Post a Comment