Jan 8, 2010

Day 6...is rough




I'm pretty sure that the weather is making me feel miserable and not this detox thing. No complaining now, because I usually have a migraine at this point.I'm not a fan of being crabby, but I definitely was today. I don't care what anyone says, kicking coffee has to be along the lines of quitting crack. I'm drinking it once a day either straight or with ricemilk when I do drink it. I drank lots of tea today though. I do enjoy the fact there is an office tea time since I make large pots throughout the day. Someone mentioned crumpets with the tea. I laughed and said "If I can figure how to make it on this detox, most certainly". Offices are dangerous breeding ground for absurdness.

I don't have much of an appetite, but I am eating. I've strangely lost 3 lbs. Not sure if that's the 2 hour workout sessions or this "clean" eating. Its only been 6 days.My next order of fruits and veggies will have lots of leafy greens in it. I'm looking for to getting my cooking mojo back. I've quickly grown accustom to prepackaged meals and snacks. Thinking creatively and ahead.

22 days to go. I think I will really want either eggs or string cheese by the 10th or 15th day. I know I could use a stiff drink after work, my goodness they drive me crazy.

On the moving front...

I spoke with Lando today, somehow caught him in between Kardashian takes or something. He's doing some networking for me. A few maybes in Seoul for job leads, and a few in the Korea countryside. I guess I'm willing to be in the countryside for a little while just to get my feet wet. Not shutting any doors or being close minded about any options.

That's all for now.

As for the pics...bottom one is from 2007 with Raquel, me by myself in the green is September 2009, and the on far left is Vikki and I in November 2009. I see a small
difference, but not much. I look more moisturized if anything hahahhaha.

later

No comments:

Post a Comment