Jan 19, 2010

Not Quite a Failure...Day 18


So this weekend was definitely a test. I'm not too disappointed in myself, but I did have a shot of jack, a slice o' bacon, a bran muffin that I'm pretty sure had eggs, and a sandwich that was on non 100% whole wheat bread with some cheese.

What I lost in discipline, I gained in perspective. I feel like it was important for me to cheat a little. When I get to the end of this hilarious process I won't pig out to the point of being sick. I am thankful for Eliz making me some of my favorite oatmeal with apples/cinnamon sticks within my parameters of the detox AND coming up with a brown rice porridge that I think I can eat everyday because its soooo good.

I still have my energy and am ready to get strict again this week. I'm going to check out Xport fitness with the FREE trial...I love free things.

I'm going to set up (meaning email like crazy) some phone interviews with some home stay families that are looking to host crazy Americans in Seoul and Tokyo. Wish me luck!

I am slowly checking off things on my whitewash board. My action plan steps are taking longer than I'd like, but slow motion is better than no motion.
I also think I'm being more proactive and reasonable about the task at hand.

That's all for now...

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment