Jan 27, 2010

Final Stretch...

I seriously can't wait to eat tater tots. I know people are sick of me talking about and I don't care ;-P

2 days now!

Current Status: I feel incredible! I could run a marathon literally if I wanted to right now. (I have no desire to do such a thing, but you get the point)
I find it really funny that this diet/detox was mostly common sense. Of course you will feel like crap and heavy if you eat lots of dairy. Of course removing unnatural things from your diet will give you the energy that you want and need.

I'm sleeping better (when I'm not fighting sleep to stay up). I am seriously getting up before my alarm. I do some stretching and meditating and I'm off.
I am now a full believer in cooking for yourself.
By controlling what you're putting into your body, you minimize the toxin and bad crap that you come in contact with. This all sounds cheesy and "ummm yeah that's a given", but its so true.

When I started down this path a little over a year ago, I had no real plans to do diets or drastically change myself. I just wanted to feel better mentally, physically, and emotionally. I am genuinely happy with my progress. This sounds really crazy but I'm really liking the person that I'm slowly becoming.

-dfo

No comments:

Post a Comment