Jan 17, 2012

Change of Pace and Bidet heaven

Headed to Tokyo for a very small blitz. It was full of extremely helpful and kind organized people. I stayed at a manga internet cafe for manga reading, free beverage drinking, shower and a little sleep. I kept getting lost on the subway and random people pointed me in the right direction countless times. 3 temples,
Shinjuku (Champs-Elysees meets SOHO), Akihabaraa (Times Square NY on crack), Harujuku (speakless), Kabukicho (most interesting redlight district...EVER) real ramen (OMG), sushi.

I sadly didn't get to meet up with anyone I wanted to, due to my lack of a telephone and my lack of having a sense of direction...ugh

Basically a big sampler...I definitely will come back with a bigger budget and more time

Just as everyone suspected I LOVE TOKYO (what little I saw) I love how clean and organized and pleasant it was.

Now to San Fran.

No comments:

Post a Comment