Oct 17, 2010

Feeling Blah

Dearest Diana,

I've discovered the pollution EVERYONE was talking about. Ugh. It was kind of miserable. It made my skin super dry (beyond cocoa butter levels) It felt life draining just walking across the street. Surprisingly, my asthma wasn't affected by the thick dense cloud that wafted through the city. I was given some Chinese pellets (I know, but it was safe) with ginseng, mint, a root (that I was not thankfully allergic to) and I felt better.
Jake is really handy with his phone and translated hanzi(Chinese character)to double check and make sure I won't die from ingredients. I'm really grateful...
Speaking of which, I had to get a new freaking phone that supported Mandarin because OF COURSE my WONDERFUL HTC does not. It supports every other damn language under the damn sun, except the one I need. Whatever I'm over it. (I'm not actually)

The past 28 hours have been a little rough. I believe too much oil from the ayi's wonderful cooking caught up with me. I won't go into detail, but the porcelain god and I have gotten closer. Jake is on it sprite and cracker duty...once again he's amazing. Gilbert should be concerned hehehehe.

Well that's all I have to report for now my bosom friend :)
(I'm pretty sure Anne Shirley would've be all over emoticons)

~Anne Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment