Oct 5, 2010

Guerilla packing done and 48hrs to go






Sooooo that just happened...Not sure how the hell a week just flew but it has. I'm getting so many positive vibes from friends and family. I can't thank them enough. 1 day of work left, yes I'm working to the very end because I will be unemployed and not sure when the next paycheck with roll around.(not worried at all)

Responsible Anne however did put in a change of address and made copies of important documents to be sent to parents in the event of emergencies. Organized meds and other fun stuff to be properly sent to me as needed.

Not to over simplify the situation, and minus the not having a job aspect of my move, this all seems right.

more to come...

Now see my sister enjoying Tuesday at the Golden Nugget, my mom being a comedian, and the boxes of my crap :)



Now in an Anne of Green Gables fashion, a little day dreaming...

I'd like to pretend that this quote is representative of my life at this moment.


"Usually, when people get to the end of a chapter, they close the book and go to sleep. I deliberately write a book so when the reader gets to the end of the chapter, he or she must turn one more page."
~Sidney Sheldon

No comments:

Post a Comment