Jul 7, 2011

the boyfriend...Arghhhh


Jo (I'm not sure why I don't spell it Joe, but whatever) has called me frequently since my arrival. I know he misses me and thinks this is a good opportunity for me, but he insist I try to see everything possible. China and France were never on my bucket list, but life happens. I try not to complain. I'm grateful for this and all my opportunities.

I appreciate Jo, whether he's obsessing over some football (soccer match), working late hours, sneaking smokes, dragging me places or whatever. I like him. Although he talks of 'future' and whatnot, I still like him.
Last time I spoke to him, he told me "From looking at your pics, France is making you more beautiful. I wouldn't blame you if you stayed there". I laughed and thought "if I could afford such a lifestyle...maybe."

I received a text message today from him saying, "I have to go the hospital for surgery. I will be in for 4 days. They need to remove 2 lipomas. I will call you later" WHY ON EARTH DID HE TEXT MESSAGE ME!?!??!?! You call me every damn day to tell me what you're wearing and what you eat and ask me what I did...but you don't share this detail with me. I don't know if its a guy thing, but he is ridiculous. Now I am WAITING for him to call. I don't wait, but since I like this guy, I guess I have no choice. I would give more details, but I don't have any. Arghhhhh

signed

-Anne with and 'e'(e for enraged)

sorry just venting

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh. thinking of you ... hoping he is ok! it is hard to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lipomas aren't so bad, babydoll. and boy, he's SUCH a drama queen. i love it.

    ReplyDelete